Frequently Asked Questions
1. What assets can I use to make a gift to a fund at the Delaware Community Foundation?
2. What sort of gift plans also return income
3. What tax deduction will I receive for
4. I want to set up a life insurance policy,
name the Delaware Community Foundation as beneficiary, but retain ownership
of the policy. Can I deduct the premium payments I make?
5. I’ve heard that transferring gifts
of IRA assets to charity is advantageous. Why?
6. I'm interested in establishing a charitable
gift annuity. What financial provisions will you make for the
income payments to me and my spouse?